Wednesday 12 June 2013

To Ease Those Tangles

It seems as though everyone has been raving about the Tangle Teezer. So I thought I would discover what all the fuss was about.

The Original Tangle Teezer
Now if you have not heard the buzz about the Tangle Teezer, or have no clue what I am on about the do not fret.

The Tangle Teezer is a handle-less bush like device that promises to detangle your hair pain free, so no more pulling at the tugs in your hair.  It has just occurred to me that the brush slightly reminds me of the brushes people use to groom horses.

I popped into Boots to have a look at the range.  I was quite disappointed as there were only a few different ones.  My eyes naturally gravitated to the leopard print Tangle Teezer. I soon shook that out of my system as the leopard print one was much smaller as it was classed as a travel Tangle Teezer - so therefore it was more expensive. I decided to settle for the original version and chose orange over pink.

The Original Tangle Teezer - Orange
Now as you can probably guess from my previous post, I like a bargain.  The Original Tangle Teezer was £10.99 from Boots so I decided to purchase this item with my points, so it felt like a freebie!  My thoughts were:
"If I use my points then I won't be depressed if I am not impressed."
As with any new product, I was excited to try it out.  I jumped in the shower and I washed my hair.  The brush can be used on both wet and dry hair, however I wanted to properly use my new purchase, and my hair was due for a wash.

After a quick towel dry, I threw my hair back and applied the Tangle Teezer.  The Tangle Teezer certainly glided over my hair.  It seems as though it has been designed to glide over the tugs and slowly work them out of your hair, rather than forcing them out.

The Original Tangle Teezer Brush
After the first use it felt very much as though there were no tangles, no breakage but also as though there was no skin left on my scalp.

I would certainly recommend this product if you have thick hair as my rather thin hair did not protect my scalp from those detangling teeth.

I have not given up on the product and I am not disappointed, sadly I really love the sound the brush makes when it glides through my hair.

The Original Tangle Teezer - out of box

Have you taken a trip down the Tangle Teezer tunnel?


No comments:

Post a Comment