Tuesday 18 June 2013

Detox Delivery

I have been looking to do a juice cleanse for some time now, rid my body of all the sugar that I have been craving and hopefully start a fresh on a cleaner diet. I have been looking online at juice cleanses however there seems to be a number of companies that provide this service and the difference in price is quite extraordinary.

One company I kept coming back to is Soulmatefood.  I had read about this company last year so it stuck in my mind, and the great thing about the website was the number of testimonials it had. They also supplied team GB with food for the Olympics!


Juice Cleanse
A couple of weeks ago I was sifting through my emails and I came across a Groupon offer for a Juice cleanse. I was rather excited so I opened the email and read on.  The offer was for either a 3 day or a 5 day juice cleanse, so I picked the 5 day juice cleanse for £75.  I thought the 5 day juice cleanse was a better deal as it was only £15 dearer than the 3 day cleanse, also anyone who has tried any kind of diet or change to their eating plan has figured out that its after day three the magic happens.  By magic I mean that you feel better and your cravings have gone, the sugar withdrawal headaches have disappeared, you feel, well... magic!

Soulmatefood delivers on a Tuesday so I had my juice cleanse program scheduled to be delivered today.

Delivered box, just after opening
I was rather excited by the chap at the door this morning, knowing it could only be my juice cleanse delivery. I signed for my parcel and went straight into the kitchen to open my box of juicy goodness.

All the bottles were lined up in number order in the box and they were kept chilled with ice packs. Included in the box was a menu that advised you to the flavours of each of the juices.

1 Detox Breakfast
Number one to start the day is detox breakfast. This juice contains; carrot, orange, ginger and super foods.

2 Vitality
The second juice for the day is Vitality. This juice contains; pineapple, banana and coconut.

3 Berry Active
The third juice for the day is Berry Active. This juice contains; antioxidant blend, cherries and mixed berries.

4 Earth
The fourth juice for the day is Earth. This juice contains; raspberry and pomegranate.

5 Tropical
The fifth juice of the day is Tropical. This juice contains; orange, mango, passion fruit and goji berry.

6 Nutrilicious
The sixth and final drink of the day is Nutrilicious. This juice contains; strawberry and banana.

Now as this is a cleanse, the usual rules apply; no coffee or alcohol and drink plenty of water. It doesn't mention anything about tea, so I wonder if I could still have a cup of green tea.  I will try and find out.

I am going to be blogging tomorrow to let you guys know my first day went, and if I am still as excited as I was when the box arrived.
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment