Monday 27 May 2013

Socks, socks everywhere, if only I could find a pair!

It is at moments like these that I worry for my sanity.  My Bank Holiday weekend consisted of washing, drying and pairing socks.

I now have an overflowing sock drawer and a pile of single socks that I am unwilling to chuck out.  I know I should throw the single socks out.  However I keep thinking I am going to come across its partner and then I would know that I have thrown out a perfectly good functioning pair of socks.

some of my single socks
Currently, the bane of my life is black socks. I have a big pile of black socks and they are proving the most difficult to pair.  Some are shoe liners, some trainer liners, some are long socks and some are short socks.  I think I have come accross every single design of black socks as they are currently nestled in a clean bundle in my washing basket.

Is anyone else sock obsessed?

No comments:

Post a Comment